My IP Address (MIPA) is a freeware standalone software for Windows made by Andy Michael.
MIPA works as a third-party monitoring software to detect any potential IP leaks. It lets you see your IP location in real-time on your taskbar and automatically logs all IP changes as a .txt file. If you are suspicious about your IP leaking, you can check IP changes history with a timestamp.
Furthermore, some VPN application server connection buttons are not accurate, MIPA helps to confirm the accurate location.
- Freeware (all functions included)
- A real-time IP address on a taskbar
- IP change history including timestamp, IP address, country, county, city, ISP, organization, latitude, longitude
- Automatically start when Windows starts option
- Lightweight – 1.79 MB
How it works? (It’s super easy)
- Download the My IP Address.rar file and extract it to a desirable folder. Open My IP Address.exe
2. An icon will appear under taskbar with automatically updating current location flag.
3. When hovering on the flag icon, your location IP will appear.
4. Right-click to open the menu. You can tick “Start with Windows” to automatically start the program when Windows starts. In addition use “View history” to see full log of IP changes.
5. “View history” shows you all details about your current and previous locations and helps you spot anomalies.
Currently available for Windows 10. No catch, tracking, etc. Just enjoy.
However, if you need just a quick IP check, you will see your location below:
This is Your current IP address:
Country: United States
Country code: US
Two Ways to Change IP Address:
After you have used one of the methods, refresh the page and your new IP appears as previously.
Latest posts by Andy Michael (see all)
- Protected: Some Android VPNs Apps Contain Adware - June 24, 2019
- The Risks of Public Wi-Fi – 9 Steps To Avoid Them - February 18, 2019
- Identity Theft Protection Guide: Keep Your Family Safe - January 29, 2019