If you fall in the category of people who have never used ExpressVPN, or perhaps you are using ExpressVPN after a long hiatus, then there is a high chance that you may not have a clue what an activation code is, or what it entails.
This is the perfect place to receive all the information you need. This article will provide vital and key information where you can find the ExpressVPN Activation Code. Further, this article also elaborates when you will need it, alongside other simple instructions that you can use to activate Express VPN if you have expired activation codes.
Finding your ExpressVPN activation code
If you’ve just received your ExpressVPN, check on the steps below to find out how you retrieve the Express VPN activation code.
- The first step will be to “sign in to your ExpressVPN account.”
- The second step will be to search for the activation code on your dashboard under the “set up your devices” and then click on the “Copy” icon. The activation code can then be copied to your clipboard.
That’s it. That’s how simple and straight forward it is to find the ExpressVPN activation code. The next step is will be to point out where you’ll need to use your activation code.
When will you need to use your ExpressVPN Activation code?
Once you have familiarized yourself and know how to find your ExpressVPN activation code, then the next obvious step will be to get to know why, when, and where you will need to use this code. Here are some of the few cases:
- When installing or setting up the ExpressVPN app on to a new device.
- If you had signed out of the ExpressVPN app on your device and you need to sign in.
- If you had uninstalled the ExpressVPN app on your device and you are currently reinstalling it to your devices.
- If your existing Express VPN activation code has expired.